Monday, December 1, 2008

Affirmations and Intentions for your life:

Affirmations and Intentions are an act or statement of affirming an assertion of support or agreement. Affirmations are something affirmed, a positive statement or declaration of the truth or existence of something. Intentions are something that somebody plans to do and the quality or state of having a purpose in mind. As far as psychology, Affirmations and Intentions are a positive statement of achievement, a positive thought or statement affirming that an desired goal has been reached or is within reach.

All of these Affirmations and Intentions are examples of what you might want for your life. Many of these can be interchanged in different aspects of Your Life. Use all, parts or think up one’s of your own. Keep them positive and strong. You deserve to live the life you choose to live. Live the life you want the world to be. Always remember, this is Your Life and it is your choice to do with it as you choose.

As long as you have your mind, anything is possible.

AFFIRMATIONS or INTENTIONS…

I have survived my past. I am here in the present. I will make my future.

I am my own person. I decide how I am to live my life. I am fully capable of making my own decisions.

I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.

I am the Master of my thoughts. I choose what I think at every moment.

I control my life. I make the decisions that govern my life. I am the Master of my life.

I can do it. I have the ability. I will do it.

My life is just that, My Life. I will govern My Life as I choose.

I have fun in life. I spend time with family. I love life.

I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be respected. I deserve to be honored.

I am beautiful. I am fabulous. I am magnificent.

I am One with Mankind. I am One with the Earth. I am One with the Universe.

My beauty is from within. My body is the vessel to carry the beautiful person that I am. My beauty is from within.

I don’t know how I’m going to do it but I will do it.

I believe in me. I believe in all that I can do.

I am grateful for sight, sound, breath and the miracle of abundance.

I am healthy, wealthy and wise.

From birth to death everything in between is borrowed. Things are only things. They are not me.

My body is strong. My body is powerful. My body is perfect.

I can see clearly. I can read everything effortlessly. My eye sight is perfect.

I am love. I show love in all that I do. I love everyone and everything.

I am happy. My life is happy. Happiness is all around me. I am happy.

I forgive. My heart is full of love. I forgive. I forgive everyone. I forgive. I forgive myself. I forgive.

I control my thoughts. I control my feelings. I choose how I think and feel at every moment.

I am the Master of my feelings. I choose what I feel at every moment.

I choose my reactions. I choose how I react in every situation. I am the one who put my reactions into motion.

I choose the course of my life. I determine what I want in my life. I am the Master of my life.

I am respected. I am honored. I am loved.

I choose who I let into my world. I choose how long they will stay in my world. I choose how they will treat me in my world.

I am a money magnet. I love money and money loves me. Money is attracted to me at every moment.

I win money all the time.

The Universal Bank of Money has opened it’s doors to me. The vault stands wide open for me. The money in that vault is mine to do with and share as I choose.

Money comes to me all the time.

I deserve Better. I choose Better. I am Better.

I admit that I was wrong. I made a mistake. It’s okay to make mistakes, it’s what helps us grow stronger and wiser. I have the power to choose a different and better course. I am better for it.

I don’t know how but it will get done.

There is no lack, only abundance is available to me.



Peace and Blessings to You and Yours

No comments: